Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Ten Year Warranty on Signtronix Sign Purchase

To Signtronix and any future sign prospects:

I am very pleased with my recent experience with the Signtronix company. My salesperson, Kiman Lewis, was knowledgeable about the sign business and got me a good deal on my sign. Everything went according to our agreement. I had my sign designed, shipped and installed in less than 4 weeks.

I love my new sign. It has given my business a more professional image. I feel very proud of my new sign. My sign competes with the best of the signs out there. I feel confident that my new sign will bring in more walk-in and drive-by customers, which will translate in to more sales. One extra sale per month will pay for my new sign in no time. I also love the ten-year warranty which came with the sign.

My previous sign was home made from wood and cloth banner and was not lighted. I was losing a lot of potential customers who drove by my place at night and never knew I existed. Now, I am out there shining after dark.

Thanks to the Signtronix Company, their friendly staff and sales people. I recommend them highly.

Sam Farahzadi

Liberty Auto Sales
Springdale, AR

No comments: