Friday, April 16, 2010

I Love My Sign

Dear Signtronix,

On behalf of Venture Productions, Inc., I want to thank you and Signtronix for my new business sign. From the first time I met you and listened to your presentation, I knew I would be a satisfied customer.

I can't tell you how much I have appreciated the customer support I have received from Signtronix. Good customer support is one feature I always look at before purchasing any computerized equipment. If you can't talk to a "real" person when you call for help, it isn't the company for me. Signtronix certainly is the company for me.

Again, thank you for all of your help and for spending two whole days of your time with me. Because of your suggestion of selling advertising space to other businesses, I sold some advertising the very fist day the sign was up and running and have had nothing but positive comments about it. I love my sign!!!!

Sincerely,
L. Lafferty, Director

Venture Productions, Inc
11516 St. Rte. 41 South West
Union, Ohio 45693


View Larger Map

No comments: