Friday, March 18, 2011

Get Passionate And Do It

By Vernie Boren, Signtronix

I try to share my knowledge, experience and skill in relation to our business with every one that asks for HELP.  However, I always tell the person to “USE what they CHOOSE”!  Everything does not fit everyone but when they hear something that fits their way of thinking then get PASSIONATE about it and DO IT.

I asked Richard Houston to share his feelings about how he felt doing his first SIJAN AWARD and how he felt on his 10th!  He shared that in our last HIGH PERFORMANCE LEADERSHIP.  If you haven’t already, I’d suggest you copy that and get it into the hands of every dealer you have and challenge them to find what is keeping them from finding the success Richard has.  Wouldn’t it be nice if all of us could take ourselves from where Richard WAS to WHERE HE IS?

Wow!  What an impact that would have on the individual, your Region, and SIGNTRONIX!

I don’t know about you, BUT I WANT TO BE A RICHARD HOUSTON when it comes to PERFORMANCE IN 2011!

IN case you didn’t know RICHARD HOUSTON AND HIS ONE DEALER sold 28 contracts and $174,906.  In NOVEMBER with THE SAME ECONOMY, THE SAME SAMPLE, THE SAME BROCHURE, THE SAME WEATHER, THE SAME CUSTOMERS, THE SAME TERRITORY that was AVAILABLE to all of us.



Signtronix: “A successful team beats with one heart.” ~Paul Shawley

No comments: